What does DCEES stand for?
DCEES stands for Department of Central and East European Studies (University of Glascow; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- DeKalb County Economic Development Partnership (Auburn, IN)
- Data Center Energy Efficiency
- Dell Certified Enterprise Engineer
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (various universities)
- Diplomatic Corps Entrance Exam (Star Wars)
- Directive Cadre Européenne sur l'Eau (French: European Framework Directive on Water)
- Distributed Continuous Experimentation Environment
- Distributed, Collaboratory Experiment Environments (US Department of Energy)
- Disease Control and Environmental Epidemiology Division (Colorado government)
- Davis Comprehensive Energy Efficiency Program (California)
- Defense Communications-Electronics Evaluation and Testing Agency (US DoD)
- Davidson County Education Foundation (Lexington, NC)
- Diplôme d'Etudes Comptables et Financières (French: Diploma of Accounting and Finance)
- Directions de la Coopération Économique et Financière (French: Directions of Economic and Financial Cooperation; Senegal)
- Distributed Cisco Express Forwarding
- Dixon Community Education Foundation (California)
- Douglas County Educational Foundation (Castle Rock, CO)
- Decommissioning Cost Estimation Group (Nuclear Energy Agency)
- Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics (NCI)
- dot com Entertainment Group, Inc.