Immediately upon completion of his schooling, Gillary was assigned as the intelligence advisor for a military transition team and completed a seven-month deployment to Iraq as the intelligence advisor for the Fifth Brigade, Iraqi Department of Border Enforcement.
What does DBE stand for?
DBE stands for Department of Border Enforcement (Iraqi border guards)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DBE
We have 74 other meanings of DBE in our Acronym Attic
- Designs by Davinci (Loves Park, IL)
- Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire
- Dame of the British Empire (honorary title; UK)
- Data Bus Element
- Database Engine
- Daughters of the British Empire
- De Bene Esse (Latin: Of Well Beign; law)
- Décor Bois Extérieur (French: Outdoor Wood Decor)
- Degenerate Band-Edge (photonic crystal)
- Department of Business and Employment (Australia)
- Departmental Budget Estimate
- Design Basis Earthquake
- Design-Basis Event
- Despatch Payable Both Ends (shipping)
- Deutsche Biographische Enzyklopädie (German: German Biographical Encyclopedia)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft zum Bau und Betrieb von Endlagern (German society for building and maintenance of garbage final storage places)
- Development Bank of Ethiopia (est. 1994)
- DFAS Business Evolution
- Digital Back-End (computer platform)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, PDP advisors from Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Customs and Border Protection, and the Coast Guard work with the Iraqi Department of Border Enforcement to improve border controls and consult with the Iraqi Coastal Border Guard on patrolling the coastline and enforcing laws along the maritime border areas.
The first IO theme our border transition team chose was to create and then emphasize the importance of a practical partnership between our team and the Iraqi Department of Border Enforcement Battalion.
DynCorp International will recruit more than 800 civilian police advisors to help advise, train and mentor the Iraqi Police Service, Ministry of Interior, and Department of Border Enforcement.
Customs and Border Protection (CBP) provide advisory and training assistance to Iraqi Department of Border Enforcement officials at high threat locations along Iraq's borders.
Blue Ridge Networks, the premier provider of secure communications products and managed VPN services, announced today that its BorderGuard technology is being used to secure voice and data communications for the Iraqi Ministry of the Interior's command and control network connecting provincial headquarters, Police headquarters, Ports of Entry, and Department of Border Enforcement sites.