from the Department of Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India.
What does DBEB stand for?
DBEB stands for Department of Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology (Indian Institute of Technology Delhi; New Delhi, India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DBEB
- Double Bond Equivalent
- Double Buffer Extension (computing)
- Dynamic Bias Estimator
- Daniel Boone Education Association (Pennsylvania)
- Daniel Bouchard Évaluateur Agréé (French: Daniel Bouchard Licensed Appraiser; Canada)
- De Boer en Associates (Dutch firm)
- Don Betts Evangelistic Association (Dayton, OH)
- Despatch Payable Both Ends, All TIme Saved (shipping)
- Datuak Babesteko Euskal Bulegoa (Basque: Basque Agency for Data Protection; Spain)
- Departamento de Botânica e Engenharia Biológica (Portuguese: Department of Botany and Biological Engineering)
- Dakshin Bharat Energy Consortium (Ennore, India)
- Dartmouth Biomedical Engineering Center (Hanover, NH)
- Déchets Banals des Entreprises et du Commerce (French: Ordinary Waste of Business and Trade)
- Deniliquin Business Enterprise Centre Ltd. (Denilquin, New South Wales, Australia)
- Desh Bhagat Engineering College (India)
- Design-Build Engineers & Contractors (Orlando, FL)
- Downtown Brooklyn Educational Consortium (Brooklyn, NY)
- Dalhousie Business Ethics Case Competition (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Department of Business and Economic Development (Maryland)
- Division of Business and Economic Development (Utah)