com/2011/FEX Organized by: Department of Export Promotion, Ministry of Commerce, Royal Thai Government Koelnmesse GmbH (KM) The Thai Chamber of Commerce (TCC) Supported by: Department of Agriculture Extension - Bureau of Farmers Development Department of Industrial Promotion The Central Islamic Committee of Thailand The Federation of Thai Industries, Food Processing Industries Club National Food Institute Thailand Thai Food Processors Association Thai Broiler Processing Exporters Association Thai Frozen Foods Association Press contact: Ms Nisarat Suebsantiwongs Phone: 66 (0) 818192606 Fax: 66 (0) 26358375 Email: thaifex2011@worldoffoodthailand.
What does DOAE stand for?
DOAE stands for Department of Agriculture Extension (Bangladesh)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOAE
We have 2 other meanings of DOAE in our Acronym Attic
- Delaware Outdoor Adventure Center
- Denwood Outdoor Athletics Club (Canada)
- Description of a Career
- Direct Oral Anticoagulant (medical treatment)
- Downsview Orthopaedic & Arthrtis Centre (Canada)
- Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Dead or Alive: Dimensions (gaming)
- Department of Agrarian Development (Sri Lanka)
- Directives et Ordonnances Administratives de la Defense
- Defence Operational Analysis Establishment (UK)
- Destiny of an Emperor
- Direction of Arrival Estimation
- Department of Agriculture and Food (various locations)
- Department of the Air Force
- Diary of Anne Frank
- Death of All Gods (band)
- Delegation of Authority Guideline (Canada)
- Department of Agriculture (Connecticut)
- Deutsche Oracle Anwendergruppe E.v. (German Oracle Users Group)
- Directed Ordered Acyclic Graph
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was demanded by the speakers of a national conference on Recent Trends, Challenges and Future Strategies of Agriculture Extension in Pakistan organized by the Department of Agriculture Extension, University of Agriculture Faisalabad (UAF) at New Senate Hall.
Department of Agriculture extension agents provide an estimate, called the agronomic rate, of how much fertilizer is needed in a typical year.