Former Wisconsin Trade & Consumer Protection Administrator with the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection.
What does DATCP stand for?
DATCP stands for Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (Wisconsin)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DATCP in our Acronym Attic
- Director of Air Traffic Control
- Doubt As to Collectibility
- Dread at the Controls (radio program)
- Dual Automatic Temperature Control (vehicles)
- Duncannon Appalachian Trail Community
- Deployable Air Traffic Control and Landing System
- Drug Abuse Treatment Cost Analysis Program
- D. Abbott Turner College Of Business (Columbus State University, Columbus, GA)
- Data Compendium (US Air Force)
- Directly Above the Centre of the Earth
- Denton-Area Teachers Credit Union (Denton, TX)
- Direction Aménagement et Transport du Département (French: Management Planning and Transportation Department)
- Drawing Against the Drop (firearms handling)
- Defense Against the Dark Arts (Harry Potter)
- Data Analysis & Technique Development Center
- Dance Actually Threatens Everybody (Kids Next Door show)
- Decisive Action Training Environment (US DoD)
- Design, Automation, and Test in Europe (Conference)
- Direct Application of Thermal Energy
- Drug, Alcohol, and Tobacco Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 25, 2003 Wisconsin Livestock Industry Initiative at the Forefront of Animal Identification to Accelerate Progress for a National Program The Secretary of Wisconsin's Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection, Rod Nilsestuen, announced that a crucial step has been made in the development of a statewide animal identification and traceback program.
The findings of the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection provide further evidence of illegal manufacturer pricing schemes which distort competition in the retail pharmacy market and increase drug prices for consumers across the country.