Du Bois Department of African American Studies, University of Massachusetts) into a 296 page compendium titled "The World Of W.
What does DAAS stand for?
DAAS stands for Department of African American Studies (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAAS
We have 33 other meanings of DAAS in our Acronym Attic
- directly administered antiretroviral therapy
- Directorate for Army Ammunitions, Range, and Targets
- Domiciliary Allied health Acute care and Rehabilitation Team (Brisbane, Australia)
- Downed Aviator and Aircraft Recovery Team
- Data Archiving and Access Requirements Working Group (US NOAA Science Advisory Board)
- Data Acquisition and Analysis System (software)
- Data as a Service
- Defense Automatic Addressing System
- Delivery as a Service
- Department of Aging and Adult Services
- Department of Defense Advanced Automation System
- Derecho Animal a Ser (animal rights organization; various locations)
- Desktops As A Service (virtualized Desktop environment on a subscription basis)
- Detroit Arab American Study (Michigan)
- Diplomate in the American Academy of Sanitarians
- Direct Armor Attachment System (trademark of CamelBak)
- Distribution Adjustment Assistance Scheme
- Division of Aging and Adult Services (various states)
- Doug Anthony Allstars (Australian comedy trio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They interviewed Francine Childs, the first Black full professor at Ohio University and the first and only woman to chair their Department of African American Studies focused on her challenges relevant to gender and racial equality during the early stage of the Black Studies movement.
Shawn Utsey, chairman of Virginia Commonwealth University's Department of African American Studies, is a box of bones that are more than 100 years old.
Ama Mazama and I did not oppose Heather Thompson as Heather Thompson; we opposed the idea that a Department of African American Studies could not hire persons who had doctorates in African-American studies from Massachusetts, Berkeley, Harvard, Yale, or Michigan State or other Ph.
Prior to that, she was director of Undergraduate Programs for the Department of African American Studies at the University of Maryland-College Park.
candidate in the Department of African American Studies at Temple University, and Asafa Jalata, a professor of Sociology and Global Studies and interim director of the Africana Studies Program at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville to our editorial board.
As a prom graduate of Temple University's world-renowned Department of African American Studies, mine is the latter scenario.
Ossei-Owusu a first year doctoral student in the University of California Berkeley's Department of African American Studies provides a clear and concise analysis of the possible implications of disciplinary structure, post-raciality and the issues of affirmative action as they impact upon the future of Africana Studies.