What does DPCH stand for?
DPCH stands for Department for the Protection of Cultural Heritage (various nations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DPCH
We have 4 other meanings of DPCH in our Acronym Attic
- Door Painting Collection Figure (gaming)
- Dairy Producers' Conservation Group (Canada)
- Dansk Pancreas Cancer Gruppe (Danish: Danish Pancreatic Cancer Group)
- Del Power Conversion Group (Valhalla, NY)
- Development Partners Coordination Group (various locations)
- Direct Purchasing Catalog Group
- Downham Parish Conservation Group (UK)
- Dedicated Physical Channel
- Dedicated Pilot Channel
- Delta Para-Club Hohwacht (Swiss paragliding club)
- Department of Public and Community Health (University of Maryland)
- Doberman Pinscher Club of Houston (Houston, TX)
- Dutch Power Cows Hitparade (distributed computing team statistics)
- Database Publishing Consultants Inc.
- Delaware Physicians Care, Inc.
- Department Class Item
- Depo-Provera Contraceptive Injection (birth control)
- Derwent Patents Citation Index
- Direction des Politiques Commerciales et Intergouvernementales (French: Direction of Trade Policy and Intergovernmental Relations; Canada)
- Dispatch Priority Card Index (Ontario, Canada)