It's a question of due process and whether the Olympic Park Legacy Committee, the Department for Culture, Media and Sport and even the Prime Minister have given consideration to Leyton Orient in these discussions," Hearn said.
What does DGMS stand for?
DGMS stands for Department for Culture, Media and Sport (United Kingdom)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DGMS
We have 27 other meanings of DGMS in our Acronym Attic
- Deoxyguanosine Monophosphate (nucleotide)
- Direction Générale des Marchés Publics (French: General Directorate of Procurement; Burkina Faso)
- Directorate-General Medicinal Products (Belgium)
- Draft General Management Plan (US EPA)
- Division of Global Migration and Quarantine (CDC)
- Director General Material Resources
- Division of Geology and Mineral Resources (Virginia)
- Dallas Gem and Mineral Society (Dallas, TX)
- Data Generation and Management System (Sprint)
- Data Grid Management System
- Dialog Generation and Management System
- Directorate-General of Mines Safety (India)
- Don't Get Me Started
- Dufau Goaillard Mécanique Spécialisée (French: Dufau Goaillard Mechanical Specialty)
- Deutschen Gesellschaft für Membrantechnik eV (German: German Society for Membrane Technology)
- Direction Générale de la Mer et des Transports (French: General Directorate of Sea and Transport)
- Directory of Grant Making Trusts
- Department of Geology and Minerals of Vietnam
- Der Gesunde Menschenverstand (German: healthy human understanding)
- Drainage par Gravité au Moyen de Vapeur (French: Gravity Drainage by Steam)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Hunt's Department for Culture, Media and Sport is understood to be considering making a further 6% cut in each of the next four years to S4C's budget.
The Department for Culture, Media and Sport said that initially the Government will allocate pounds 80m to local authorities next year to waive charges for the over-60s, with a further pounds 50m for the upkeep of their pools.
Humphrys is savvy enough to know that the silence was a story in itself: "Nobody from the Home Office; the Department of Health; the Department for Children, Schools and Families; Department for Culture, Media and Sport - none of them would talk to us," he explained.
In its Report entitled A Safe Bet For Success - Modernizing Britain's Gambling Laws, the Department for Culture, Media and Sport has placed a premium on consumer protection.
A Scottish government spokesman said last night: "We have received notification from the Department for Culture, Media and Sport of the intention to proceed with eight large and eight small casinos - including a small casino at Stranraer - although understand that no final decision has been made.
He praised the "enormous help and close collaboration" from the department for culture, media and sport, the federal agency for culture and cinematography, the Russian embassy in London and the British embassy in Moscow as well as the four Russian state museums.
The Department for Culture, Media and Sport said it would fast-track "immunity from seizure" laws to cover the paintings the Russians have threatened not to lend the show.