New laws and Department of Defense instructions permit Reservists to carry over the leave days.
What does DODINST stand for?
DODINST stands for Department Of Defense Instruction
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (various locations)
- Department Of Defense Identification Code
- Department of Defense Internet Computer System
- Department of Defense Intelligence Digest (US DoD)
- Department Of Defense Item Entry Control
- Department Of Defense Industrial Equipment Reserve
- Department Of Defense Inspector General
- Department of Defense Intelligence Information Management System
- Department Of Defense Intelligence Information System
- Department of Defense Information Network
- Department of Defense Intelligence Production Community (US DoD)
- Department of Defense Intelligence Production Program
- Department of Defense Information System
- Department of Defense Information Security Program Regulation
- Department of Defense Index of Specifications and Standards
- Department of Defense Joint Operations Centre Chicksands
- Department of Defense Joint Publication
- Director of Online and Distance Learning (Oxford University; UK)
- Directorate of Open Distance Learning (India)
- Distributed Open Digital Library
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Strategy for Information Sharing (1) Department of Defense Instruction (DODI) 2000.
The Acalis CPU872 Secure Processor addresses the urgent need to protect critical program information (CPI) as required by US Department of Defense Instruction 5200.
INTRODUCTION In November 2001, a workshop convened resulting in Department of Defense Instruction 1308.
This comprehensive review will lead to an administrative revision of the Department of Defense Instruction 1348.
Responsibilities include providing analysis and research expertise for the development of required Milestone documents as called for in the Department of Defense Instruction 5000.
All DoD information systems must be certified and accredited per the guidance in Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 8510.
4 Department of Defense instructions have provided definitions for the different types of child and spouse maltreatment, required reporting of suspected child and spouse maltreatment incidents, and mandated that each service maintain a central registry of child and spouse maltreatment cases.