Newly Certified Certified Corrections Executives--CCE Antonia Marie Cerino, deputy chief probation and parole officer, Virginia Department of Corrections, Chesapeake, Va.
What does DOC stand for?
DOC stands for Department of Corrections
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOC
We have 557 other meanings of DOC in our Acronym Attic
- Défibrillateur Opérationnel Connecté (French: Connected Operational Defibrillator)
- Degree of Cooperation
- Denominazione di Origine Controllata (Italian: Checked Origin Name)
- Department Of Commerce
- Department of Communications (Canada)
- Department of Communities (Australia)
- Department of Conservation (New Zealand)
- Department of Corporation (California)
- Department of Cybernetics
- Department of Organic Chemistry (various locations)
- Department Operations Center
- Depth of Coverage
- Depth of Cut (machine tooling)
- Derby Owners Club (video game)
- Descend on Course
- Design and Order Confirmation
- Designated Operational Coverage (navigation aids)
- Designed Operational Capability (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now, with developers apparently not swooning to build condos that share a wall with a jail, the Department of Corrections seems unsure of its next step, at least publicly.
The report urged the state Department of Corrections to modify its double-cell policy to give special consideration for inmates diagnosed with mental illness.
Tele-Matic also recently entered into new long term contracts with AT&T, Bell Atlantic, U S WEST and Southwestern Bell for the installation of its inmate calling systems for several major correctional institutions including the New Jersey State Department of Corrections (10 sites and 879 revenue producing lines), the State of Kansas Department of Corrections (16 sites and 699 revenue producing lines) and the Arizona Department of Corrections (16 sites and 498 revenue producing lines).
PHS) has received notification from the Vermont Department of Corrections (VDOC) of its intent to enter into negotiations for a new contract for the provision of medical services to approximately 1,700 inmates in eight correctional facilities across the state.
Certified Corrections Officers--CCO Justin Combs, corrections officer II, Gwinnett County Department of Corrections, Lawrenceville, Ga.
The court noted that the policy did not proscribe interstate travel altogether, but merely imposed various conditions that the Department of Corrections had deemed useful for monitoring the movement of sex offenders who were on probation (Rhode Island Department of Corrections)
If there were any single state agency screaming for a comprehensive audit and reform, the Department of Corrections would be it.