What : 2013 AARP-UN Briefing Series on Global Aging An International High Level Forum for Best Practices and Policy Solutions When: February 7-8 12:45 - 3:00 pm Who: Featured Speakers and Panelists Include: Debra Whitman, Executive Vice President, AARP Jane Barratt, Secretary General, International Federation on Ageing Lilliam Barrios-Paoli, Commissioner Department for the Aging, New York City Xiao Caiwei, Vice President, China National Committee on Ageing Rosemary Lane, Senior Social Affairs Officer, Focal Point on Ageing, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, United Nations Wu Hongbo, Under-Secretary-General, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, United Nations Rob Romasco, President, AARP Richard Blewitt, CEO, HelpAge International Dr.
What does DTFA stand for?
DTFA stands for Department For The Aging (New York City, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DTFA
We have 5 other meanings of DTFA in our Acronym Attic
- Down to Frisbee
- Downtime Failure
- Dream-Team Fansub (France)
- Drop-Tube Furnace
- Drug Task Force
- Duties, Taxes and Fees
- Development and Test Facility for the 21st Century
- Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption
- Dawn the Fallen Angels
- Deloitte Tohmatsu Financial Advisory Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Division of Tourism, Film, and the Arts (Maryland)
- Doing Things for Animals (humane organization)
- Doll Torture and Famine Association
- Dream Theater Frequently Asked Questions (website)
- Dësch Tennis Frënn Bartréng (Luxembourg table tennis association)
- Draft Tube Fluidized Bed Reactor
- Daventry Town Football Club (UK)
- Dickie Thon Fan Club
- Direct Torque and Flux Control (physics)
- Direction des Transports Ferroviaires et Collectifs (French: Branch Rail and Public Transport)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The DHCR, not the New York City Department for the Aging, set rent-controlled rents.
Also being recognized were New York Cares and NYC's Department For The Aging.
A demonstration project featuring VRG's menus was carried out over a four-year period by Catherine Conway, MS, RD, a nutrition consultant for the New York City Department for the Aging.
The seniors are from 26 New York City Department for the Aging senior centers.
Among IPRO's partners in the Diabetes Wellness Workshops are the New York City Department for the Aging and New York City Housing Authority, which enable IPRO to hold multiple, ongoing workshops at senior centers and senior housing complexes throughout the five boroughs.
The DHCR and city Department for the Aging records showed that tenant continued, by law, to be eligible for SCRIE benefits.
Riese Restaurants is the sponsor of the Riese Restaurants Training Center in conjunction with the New York City Department for the Aging.