There are vacancies on seven standing city committees and one intergovernmental and one department advisory committee.
What does DAC stand for?
DAC stands for Department Advisory Committee (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAC
We have 557 other meanings of DAC in our Acronym Attic
- Deferred Acquisition Costs
- Degree of Articulatory Constraint (speech)
- Deliberate Assault Course
- Delta Alliance Corps (Riverside, California)
- Delta Assistant Controller
- Deming Arts Council (Deming, NM, USA)
- Democratic Action Committee
- Demodulator and Access Controller
- Denver Area Council (Boys Scouts of America; Denver, CO)
- Departamento de Aviação Civil (Brazil: Office of Civil Aviation)
- Department Appointment Committee
- Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (India)
- Department of Analytical Chemistry
- Department of Arts and Culture (South Africa)
- Department of the Army Civilian
- Departmental Accounts Committee (Pakistan)
- Depaz Album Création (French photo album company)
- Deployable ACCS Component
- Depth Adjustment Control
- Depth-Area-Capacity (reservoir storage model)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Defense Department Advisory Committee on Women in the Services (DACOWITS).
Mutter, chair of the Defense Department Advisory Committee on Women in the Services, will be the guest speaker at the June fundraising event for HORIZONS, a Women In Defense Foundation.
State Department Advisory Committee on Information and Communication Policy.
FRIDAY Rental Housing Department Advisory Committee - 2:30 p.
She has also participated on panels for the Oregon Association of Mortgage Brokers and Everest College's Accounting Department Advisory Committee.
John Howard, an official with the the California Division of Safety and Health, told a department advisory committee that the citations were made as part of a Cal-OSHA sweep of 10 subway construction sites held Dec.
From 1997-1999 Kaufman served on the Defense Department Advisory Committee on Women in the Services and has subsequently maintained a steadfast presence at DACOWITS meetings.