Address for correspondence: Sylvia Cardoso Leao, Departamento de Microbiologia, Imunologia e Parasitologia, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo-Escola Paulista de Medicina, Rua Botucatu, 862 30 andar, 04023-062 Sao Paulo, Brazil; fax: 55-11-5572-4711; email: sylvia@ecb.
What does DMIP stand for?
DMIP stands for Departamento de Microbiologia, Imunologia e Parasitologia (Portuguese: Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Parasitology; Brazil)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMIP
We have 8 other meanings of DMIP in our Acronym Attic
- Doctor of Ministry (degree)
- Minimum Distance (US Geological Survey; distance from epicenter of a quake to the nearest station)
- Minimum Drift Distance (US DoD)
- Distributed Minicomputer Information Network System
- Dual Miniature Ships Inertial Navigation System
- Direct Marketing Information Online (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Don't Mention It Old Man, Just Exercising My Intelligence
- Data Management and Information Panel (Arctic Climate System Study and Climate and Crysophere Project)
- DCS Mediterranean Improvement Program
- Deferred Mode Image Processing (Intel)
- Directorate of Myanma Industrial Planning (Ministry of Industry; Myanmar)
- Distributed Model Intercomparison Project (US NWS)
- Division of Medical Imaging Physics (Johns Hopkins, Baltimore, MD)
- Dizzy Marshall Ibn Poe (German rapper)
- Draft Ministerial Interim Planning Policy Statemen (UK)
- Dhrystone MIPS (Million Instructions Per Second)
- Dynamic Microscopic Image Processing Scanner
- Demi-Marathon International de Québec (French: International Half-Marathon in Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Data Management and Information Retrieval
- Data Mining and Information Retrieval