What does DNTR stand for?
DNTR stands for Departamento Nacional dos Trabalhadores Rurais (Portuguese: National Bureau of Rural Workers; Brazil)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Down Track Fix (aviation)
- Deepak Novochem Technologies Limited (India)
- Den Nationale Tolkemyndighed (Danish: The National Interpretation Authority)
- Disseminated Non-Tuberculous Mycobacterial
- Definitely Not The Opera (CBC radio program)
- Deoxynucleotide Triphosphate
- Do Not Track Plus (software)
- Draft Navy Training Plan
- DuPage National Technology Park (West Chicago, IL)
- Dynamic National Tennis Rating Program
- De-Notified Tribe (India)
- Denso Thermal Systems (Italy)
- Diplôme National de Technologie Spécialisé (French: National Diploma in Specialized Technology)
- Director Naval Transportation Service (US Navy)
- Double-Negative T cells (cell type)
- Dover National Test Site
- Duy Ngan Technology Solutions (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
- Data in NTSC Video
- Day Night Thermal Sight System