For example, the first G peak is twice as tall as the first T peak, indicating that 2 consecutive deoxyguanosine triphosphates (underlined) were incorporated, whereas only one deoxythymidine triphosphate (underlined) was incorporated; 1X and 2X lines represent peak heights because of single or double base incorporation events, respectively.
What does dTTP stand for?
dTTP stands for Deoxythymidine Triphosphate (nucleotide)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of dTTP
We have 15 other meanings of dTTP in our Acronym Attic
- Down Time Tracking Module (Tefen)
- Digital Trade and Transportation Network
- Direct to the Node (telecommunications)
- Distributed Tactical Test Network
- Design and Technology Teachers of Ontario (now Applied Science and Technology Teachers of Ontario; Ontario, Canada)
- Deutsche Trecker Treck Organisation
- Drug Treatment and Testing Order (UK criminal system)
- Dutch Taekwondo Tournament Organization (also see NTWO)
- Death to the Pixies (Pixies album)
- Delay-Tolerant Transfer Protocol
- Distributive Training Technology Project (US Army National Guard)
- Doctrine and Tactics Training Plan
- Doctrine, Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures
- Double Tax Treaty Passport (UK)
- Data Transport Protocol Data Unit (ITU-T)
- Diagnostic Testing and Technology Report
- Digital Television Tape Recorder
- Defense (Digital) Tactical Trunking Switch
- Defense Transportation Tracking System
- District Team Training Seminar (Rotary International)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 mmol/L magnesium chloride (Perkin-Elmer); 200 pmol/L each of deoxyadenosine triphosphate, deoxycytidine triphosphate, deoxyguanosine triphosphate, and deoxythymidine triphosphate (Sigma); 200 pmol of each primer; and 10 [micro]L of the extracted DNA sample.