5mM magnesium chloride, 200 [micro]M each of deoxynucleoside triphosphates (deoxyadenosine triphosphate, deoxycytidine triphosphate, deoxyguanosine triphosphate, and deoxythymidine triphosphate), 0.
What does dGTP stand for?
dGTP stands for Deoxyguanosine Triphosphate
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of dGTP
We have 2 other meanings of dGTP in our Acronym Attic
- Danish Grand Touring League (online auto racing club)
- Digital Telecommunications, Inc. (various locations)
- Diabolic Gristle Tone Manipulator (music)
- Devereux Georgia Treatment Network (Kennesaw, GA)
- Degaussing Technical Officer (US Navy)
- Délégation Générale du Gouvernement Français dans les Territoires Occupés (French: General Delegation of the French Government in the Occupied Territories)
- Dz Gamers Tournament Online
- Dairyland Garden Tractor Pullers (Wisconsin)
- Dansk Garden Tractor Pulling (Denmark)
- Director General Telecommunications Policy Branch (Canada)
- Direction Générale du Trésor et de la Politique Economique (French: General Directorate of Treasury and Economic Policy)
- Discover Gold Through Quality (book)
- Défense Générale Tous Risques (French: Defense General All Risks; insurance)
- Direction Générale des Technologies, de la Recherche et de l'Energie (French: General Directorate for Technologies, Research and Energy; Belgium)
- Directorate General for Transport and Energy
- Domestic Greywater Treatment System
- Dragon GT Studios (German company)
- Dynamic Ground Target Simulator
- Direcção-Geral dos Transportes Terrestres (Portugal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 mmol/L magnesium chloride (Perkin-Elmer); 200 pmol/L each of deoxyadenosine triphosphate, deoxycytidine triphosphate, deoxyguanosine triphosphate, and deoxythymidine triphosphate (Sigma); 200 pmol of each primer; and 10 [micro]L of the extracted DNA sample.
02 mmol/L deoxyadenosine triphosphate, deoxycytosine triphosphate, and deoxyguanosine triphosphate (Sigma); 0.