DNA methylation, the best-studied epigenetic process to date, occurs with the methylation of deoxycytosine bases to form deoxymethylcytosine.
What does dCTP stand for?
dCTP stands for Deoxycytosine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of dCTP
We have 14 other meanings of dCTP in our Acronym Attic
- Dermatology Clinical Trial Network (UK)
- Devon and Cornwall Training Network (UK)
- Don't Cut the Negative
- Dallas County Tax Office (Dallas, TX)
- Deputy Chief Technical Officer (various locations)
- Deputy Commercial Tax Officer (India)
- Directorate Chief Technology Officer (est. 2005; Ministry of Defence; UK)
- Dreams Come True Object (toy)
- Division/Corps Tactical Operation Center Support Element
- Deoxycytidine Triphosphate
- Design, Construction and Technology Plan
- Detective Conan Translation Project (anime and manga translation)
- Development Company for Television Programs mbH (Düsseldorf, Germany)
- Developmental Certification Test Plan
- Differentiated Case Tracking Program (Fairfax County Circuit Court; Virginia)
- Dotation de Compensation de la Taxe Professionnelle (French: Endowment Compensation of Corporate Taxes)
- Dracula's Curse the Page (game)
- Drive Channel Tire Pressure
- Dutchess County Tourism Promotion Agency (New York)
- Dubai Commerce and Tourism Promotion Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
02 mmol/L deoxyadenosine triphosphate, deoxycytosine triphosphate, and deoxyguanosine triphosphate (Sigma); 0.
Each probe was designed so that a fluorescein molecule, conjugated to a terminal deoxycytosine, would approximate two to three G residues on annealing to its complementary target.