LiveWell Colorado, Denver Urban Gardens and 2040 Partners for Health are partners of The Foundation and work with SlimGenics to create innovative programming to help educate families about the dangers of childhood obesity and the tools necessary to help prevent it.
What does DUG stand for?
DUG stands for Denver Urban Gardens (est. 1985; Denver, CO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DUG
We have 36 other meanings of DUG in our Acronym Attic
- Département Universitaire de Formation Médicale Continue (French: University Department of Continuing Medical Education; various universities)
- Don't Use Freakin' Non-Ascii Characters In Mailing Lists
- Democratic Union for Peace
- Diplôme Universitaire du Français des Professions (French: University Diploma of French Professions)
- Diplôme Universitaire Formation Pastorale (French: University Diploma in Pastoral Formation)
- Diesel Ultra Faible en Soufre (French: Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel; Environment Canada)
- Duke-UNC (University of North Carolina) Functional Social Support (questionnaire; primary health care)
- Datatel Users' Group
- Day Undergraduate (Chaminade University; Hawaii)
- Delphi Users Group (client/server development)
- Desktop User Guide (computer guide)
- Diagonal Unitary Group
- Digital Underground
- Diplôme d'Université de Gemmologie (French: University Diploma of Gemology)
- Diplôme d'Université de Gérontologie Appliquée (French: University Diploma in Applied Gerontology)
- Director of University, Governmental, and Budgetary Affairs (Michigan State University)
- Diplôme d'Université en Gestion Commerciale Internationale (French: University Diploma in International Business Management)
- Diplôme Universitaire de Gemmologie (French: University Diploma in Gemology)
- Diplôme Universitaire de Gérontologie (French: University Diploma in Gerontology)
- Diplôme Universitaire de Gestion Fiscale (French: University Diploma in Tax Management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Mayor started the brewing process by grinding up barley, shoveling grains, and adding hops and pumpkins grown by Denver Urban Gardens to a special brew prepared at the Denver Beer Company, and in conjunction with the Colorado Brewers Guild.
About Denver Urban Gardens For more than 25 years, Denver Urban Gardens has offered neighborhoods the essential resources for food-producing community gardens, including design and planning, construction, leadership organization, fundraising and long-term garden support.
In addition to Colorado Cares Day, AT&T is working with non-profits such as Denver Urban Gardens, Food Bank of the Rockies and Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado as part of its national AT&T CARES program.
In addition to Colorado Cares Day, AT&T is working with non-profits such as Denver Urban Gardens, Food Bank of the Rockies and Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado as part of its national AT&T CARES initiative in April.