The Denver Police Department identified a man shown in Morse's video as a suspect in the shooting.
What does DPD stand for?
DPD stands for Denver Police Department
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DPD
We have 151 other meanings of DPD in our Acronym Attic
- Dayton Police Department (Ohio)
- Dead Peer Detection (Cisco)
- Dead Piro Day (MegaTokyo comic)
- Defense Programming Database
- Degree Programme Director (Newcastle University; UK)
- Dekart Private Disk (encryption software)
- Démarginalisation des Pauvres par le Droit (French: Empowerment of the Poor; Bénin)
- Demokratische Partei Deutschlands (German: Democratic Party of Germany)
- Demos Pra Download (music blog)
- Densely-Packed Decimal (encoding)
- Departamento de Proceso de Datos (Spanish: Data Processing Department; various locations)
- Department of Planning and Development
- Dependability of Physical Design
- Dependent Personality Disorder
- Depersonalization Disorder
- Design Proposal Drawings
- Detailed Procedural Design (software development)
- Detailed Product Document
- Detroit Police Department
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Denver Police Department is also linked into the system and can view live video feeds.
On the surface, the Denver Police Department seems like any other: an urban police force saddled with a history of controversial police shootings, excessive uses of force, and allegations of racial and gender discrimination.
40pm THE retired Detective Ironside agrees to take temporary charge of the Denver Police Department, and immediately sets about investigating the murder of his predecessor - only to uncover a high-level conspiracy that may implicate his own assistant.
According to Detective Ten Hays of the Vice/Drug Control Bureau of the Denver Police Department, "Meth cooks don't care about your health or the health of your children, let alone your rental property All they care about is the final product - methamphetamine.
Recently she saw her ministry described differently, thanks to the Denver Police Department.
Overseeing the EPN test was Ari Zavaras, Denver Manager of Safety; Stephen Meer, chief technology officer, SCC Communications; Chief Richard Gonzales, Denver Fire Department; and, Deputy Chief Dave Abrams, Denver Police Department.
Crime Solving and Anti-Terrorism Prevention Initiative Builds on Proven Success With Denver Police Department DENVER -- i2 has announced an agreement with the State of Colorado to extend the company's award winning COPLINK[R] Solution Suite state-wide.