Rich Grant, director of communications at the Denver Metro Convention and Visitors Bureau, said only a few hundred out of some 42,000 hotel rooms in the city remained vacant.
What does DMCVB stand for?
DMCVB stands for Denver Metro Convention and Visitors Bureau
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMCVB
- Senior Chief Draftsman-Illustrator (Naval Rating)
- Direct Marketing Club of Southern California (Glendale, CA; now Los Angeles Direct Marketing Association)
- Drought Management Centre for South Eastern Europe (Environmental Agency of the Republic of Slovenia; Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Diagnostics and Management of Computer Systems II
- Dansk Moto Cross Union (Danish motorsport club)
- Detroit Metropolitan Credit Union (Detroit, MI)
- Detroit Municipal Credit Union (Michigan)
- Digital Millennium Creators and Users Alliance
- Deep Middle Cerebral Vein
- Dieu Merci C'est Vendredi (French:Thank God it's Friday)
- Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau (Detroit, MI)
- Des Moines Coed Volleyball Club (athletic organization; Iowa)
- Des Moines Catholic Worker (est. 1976; Iowa)
- Deputy Mayor for Children Youth Families and Elders (Washington, DC)
- Dance Monkey, Dance (Internet slang)
- Dance My Dunce
- Data Management Division
- Data Mapping Document
- Data Measurement Device
- Data Message Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
She served on the Colorado Tourism Advisory Board from 1983-1989, and has been on the Denver Metro Convention and Visitors Bureau Board since 1993.
The ASAE Foundation received a donation equaling the largest in the history of its Silent Auction program--a package worth an estimated $500,000 from the Denver Metro Convention and Visitors Bureau and the new Colorado Convention Center.