Denver Journal of International Law and Policy, 28(4), 383-400.
What does DENJILP stand for?
DENJILP stands for Denver Journal of International Law and Policy (publication)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Don't Even Know I Am Lying
- Don't Even Notice I Am Lying
- Deutsches Network Information Center
- Directory-Enabled Net Infrastructure Model (Novell)
- Deep Near-Infrared Southern Sky Survey
- Defense Environmental Network Information Service
- Directed Energy Neutralization System
- Development Network of Indigenous Voluntary Associations
- Defense Environmental Network and Information Exchange
- Detasemen Jala Mengkara (Elite Special Operations Forces of the Indonesian Navy)
- Deutsche ENDEVOR (Environment for Developers and Operations) Nutzer Konferenz (German: German ENDEVOR User Conference)
- Dual-Employed, No Kids
- Denki Kagaku Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha (Japanese manufacturer)
- Deterministic Ensemble Kalman Filter
- Day-Evening-Night Level (road traffic noise calculation)
- Direct Eight Nerve Monitoring
- Dental Management Information System
- Denny's Corporation (various locations)
- Distributed Energy Neural Network Integration System
- Democratic Nursing Organisation of South Africa
Samples in periodicals archive:
While at law school, she served as the International Trade and Capital Markets editor, articles editor and book review editor of the Denver Journal of International Law and Policy.