Patricia Gabow, MD--As CEO of Denver Health and Hospital Authority, Dr.
What does DHHA stand for?
DHHA stands for Denver Health and Hospital Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DHHA
We have 1 other meaning of DHHA in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Human Gene Therapy (University of Alabama at Birmingham)
- Digital Hub in the Great West (California)
- Danske Hønse Hunde (Danish gaming and friendship clan)
- Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Denver Department of Health and Hospitals
- Department of Health and Hospitals (Louisiana)
- Deutscher Hochseesportverband Hansa eV (German sailing instruction company)
- Doppelhaushäfte (German: semi-detached house)
- Dunsborough Holiday Homes (Australia)
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Alliance
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Access Program
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Advocacy Resource Center (Nevada)
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Center (various locations)
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing Connection (Muskegon, MI)
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Consumer Advocacy Network
- Daily Home Hemodialysis
- Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Hearing Social Workers
- Domestic Hash House Harriers Webring
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing in Government
- Department of Hawaiian Home Lands
Samples in periodicals archive:
com' Related Research: Denver Health and Hospital Authority, Colorado http://www.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings affirms the 'BBB+' rating on the approximately $201 million in outstanding Denver Health and Hospital Authority (DHHA) health care revenue bonds series 2007A and 2007B.