org, 303-602-5550 SOURCE Denver Health Medical Center
What does DHMC stand for?
DHMC stands for Denver Health Medical Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DHMC
We have 19 other meanings of DHMC in our Acronym Attic
- Deep Heat Mining Association (geothermal engineering)
- Donnie Hansen Motocross Academy
- Down Home Music Archives (documentary project)
- Draft Horse and Mule Association of America
- Derek Hayles Military Books
- District Health Management Board (various locations)
- Down Hill Mountain Biking (genre)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Davis Hospital and Medical Center (Utah)
- Dead Horse Motorcycle Club
- Digital Home Media Center
- Digital Human Modeling Conference (Society of Automotive Engineers)
- Dream House Mortgage Corporation (Providence, RI)
- Dixie Horse and Mule Company (Conyers, GA)
- Dairy Health Management Certificate Program (University of Guelph; Canada)
- Denver Health Medical Center Residency in Emergency Medicine
- Deutsches Hygiene Museum Dresden (German: German Hygiene Museum Dresden; Germany)
- Dr House Medical Division (TV series)
- Discovery Health Media Enterprises
- Delta-Hawks Model Flying Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bessesen, professor of medicine at the University of Colorado at Denver and chief of endocrinology at Denver health Medical Center.
Based on these data showing that a separate screening visit was unnecessary, practice at Denver Health Medical Center and the University of Colorado has changed.
Detective Young, who was shot point-blank to the back of the head, died several hours later at Denver Health Medical Center.
Havranek of Denver Health Medical Center in Colorado and his team examined social, demographic, and clinical factors associated with the onset of depression in 245 heart failure patients who were not depressed to begin with.
It could revolutionize how we take care of resuscitation in the US and across the world," said lead investigator Ernest Moore, MD, chief of trauma surgery at Denver Health Medical Center, the AP reported.
Case report A 46-year-old man who had a history of Hashimoto's thyroiditis and hypothyroidism came to the outpatient clinic at the Denver Health Medical Center with a complaint of a painless left neck mass that had enlarged during the previous 10 months.
Denver Health Medical Center has opened a $44 million, four-story addition with 113 beds and a new orthopedics clinic.