14 /PRNewswire/ -- Barrack, Rodos & Bacine today issued the following: The Denver Employees Retirement Plan commenced a class action in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey on behalf of all persons, other than defendants, who purchased shares of Majesco Entertainment Company ("Majesco" or the "Company") common stock issued pursuant to the prospectus and registration statement ("Registration Statement") filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with the Company's January 26, 2005 public offering of six million shares of common stock at a price of $12.
What does DERP stand for?
DERP stands for Denver Employees Retirement Plan (Colorado)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DERP
We have 9 other meanings of DERP in our Acronym Attic
- Skin (Prefix)
- DSCS Engineering Resource Management Systems
- Digital Education Research Network (Australia)
- Data Exchange Random Noise Technology
- Darfur Emergency Response Operation
- Dynamic Energy Response of Buildings (simulation; University of Texas; Austin, TX)
- Data Entry and Read-Out Device
- Date Eligible for Return From Overseas
- Defective Equipment Replacement Program
- Defense Environmental Restoration Program
- Design Eye Reference Point (aviation)
- Display, Education, Research Population (population of a species in Association of Zoos and Aquariums)
- Disposable Eye-Respiratory Protection
- Drug Effectiveness Review Project
- Defense Environmental Restoration Program - Formerly Used Defense Sites
- Defense Environmental Restoration Program for Formerly Used Defense Sites
- Dying Earth Role Playing Game
- Data Exchange on Research Projects and Institutions (established 1991 by Italian Research Council)
- Diabetes Educator Responsibilities Questionnaire
- Daily Effective Repair Rate