The USA Pavilion will be exhibited at DenTech China 2013 for the 3rd year, and will be supported by the American Dental Trade Association.
What does DTA stand for?
DTA stands for Dental Trade Association (Arlington, VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTA
We have 191 other meanings of DTA in our Acronym Attic
- Deferred Tax Asset
- Delegated Technical Authority
- Delta Trikes Aviation (est. 1990; France)
- Delta, UT (municipal airport code)
- Demence de Type Alzheimer (French: Dementia of Type Alzheimer)
- Demencia Tipo Alzheimer (Spanish)
- Democratic Turnhalle Alliance of Namibia
- Dental Technologists Association (Gloucester, UK)
- Dental Therapy Assistant
- Dental Trade Alliance
- Department of Tax Administration (Fairfax, VA)
- Department of Transitional Assistance (Massachusetts)
- Deployment Threat Analyst (US Army)
- Derek Tynan Associates (Dublin, Ireland)
- Descending Thoracic Artery
- Designated Tobacco Area (various organizations)
- Detainee Treatment Act of 2005
- Detonation Transfer Assembly (explosive transfer assembly)
- Detroit Telugu Association (Detroit, MI)
- Development Team Approach (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EVERY autumn the British Dental Trade Association (BDTA) hosts a huge trade show for the dental profession known as the dental showcase.
He is a key member of the British Dental Trade Association and has built up a forward-thinking, successful company in an area which is competitive internationally.
Nashville, TN American Dental Trade Association Alexandria, VA Biotrol International Louisville, KY Colgate Oral Pharmaceuticals Canton, MA Debra Engelhardt & Associates Charlotte, NC Dental Manufacturers of America Philadelphia, PA Dentalworkers Reno, NV Dentech Products Lynden, WA Dentsply Professional York, PA Eastman Kodak Rochester, NY GC America Alsip, IL Harry J.
Clymer Chair, Board of Directors President American Society for Therapeutic Partnership for Prevention Radiology and Oncology Gary Price Doug Harvey President and CEO Umpire (Retired) American Dental Trade Association Major League Baseball Ronald B.
OHA was established in 1955 by members of the American Dental Association, American Dental Education Association and the American Dental Trade Association.
Miles is a member of the Board of Directors of the American Dental Trade Association and the National Foundation of Dentistry for the Handicapped.
He is Chairman-elect of the American Dental Trade Association and serves on the Board of the National Foundation of Dentistry for the Handicapped.