A leader in dental practice management expands its marketing reach, adding Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn EFFINGHAM, Ill.
What does DPM stand for?
DPM stands for Dental Practice Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DPM
We have 206 other meanings of DPM in our Acronym Attic
- Decision Planning Memorandum
- Decompositions Per Minute
- Décor Peinture Maintenance (French: Decor Painting Maintenance)
- Décoration Protection des Métaux (French: Decorative Metal Protection)
- Defects Per Million
- Defence Planning and Management (Canada)
- Defense Priority Model
- Defense Program Memorandum
- Defensive Planning Module
- Délai Post Mortem (French: Postmortem Delay)
- Département de Pharmacochimie Moléculaire (French: Department of Molecular Medicine)
- Department of Physics and Measurements
- Department of Procurement Management
- Dépression Psychotique Majeure (French: Major Psychotic Depression)
- Deputy Prime Minister (United Kingdom)
- Deputy Product Manager
- Deputy Production Manager (various organizations)
- Deputy Program/Project Manager
- Deputy Project Manager
- Deputy Provost Marshall
Samples in periodicals archive:
She began her career as an on-the-job trained chairside dental assistant in the early 1960s and later branched out into dental practice management.
a leading provider of orthodontic and dental practice management services, today announced that David Marks has been promoted to President and Chief Executive Officer.
Miles and Associates a national dental practice management consulting organization headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA, specializing in communications, motivation, organization and the art of appreciation for patients, dentists and co-workers.
Nasdaq: MEDY), a nationwide provider of dental practice management software and integrated technology solutions, today announced it has completed a definitive merger agreement with InfoCure Corporation (Nasdaq: INCX) by which InfoCure will acquire all outstanding Medical Dynamics common stock in exchange for InfoCure common stock.
The Easy-Ray(TM) sensors will be marketed under Schein's Easy Dental(TM) brand, and are aimed at the approximately 20,000+ Easy Dental users who are already using the Company's dental practice management software.
The article is significant for Union Dental as Managed Dental Care is a monthly publication specializing on business news and analysis matters affecting every dental payer, provider, supplier, and dental practice management firm (DPM) in the country.
Dental has become the leading dental practice management company providing business support services to approximately 300 dental offices in 19 states.