ADHA's Focus on Advancing the Profession report supports the need for the addition of a doctorate in dental hygiene in order to advance the profession and lead development of dental hygiene theory and knowledge.
What does DNTH stand for?
DNTH stands for Dental Hygiene Theory (various universities)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of DNTH in our Acronym Attic
- Daniel Nestor Tennis Centre (Canada)
- Diffuse Neurofibrillary Tangles With Calcification
- Doctrinal New Testament Commentary (book)
- Dysfonctionnement Néonatal du Tronc Cérébral (French: Neonatal Brain Stem Dysfunction)
- Dallas NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) Trade Corridor Coalition (Texas)
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Donghu New Technology Development Zone (China)
- Délégation Nationale au Tourisme Équestre (French: National Delegation of Equestrian Tourism)
- Dean's Normative Time Fellowship (University of California, Berkeley)
- Dallas Needlework & Textile Guild (Texas)
- Del Norte Technology, Inc. (Euless, TX)
- Dogs Native to Ireland (Parma, OH)
- Drugs from Nature Targeting Inflammation (University of Innsbruck; Austria)
- Definitely Not the Junos (music contest; Canada)
- Down Track Fix (aviation)
- Deepak Novochem Technologies Limited (India)
- Den Nationale Tolkemyndighed (Danish: The National Interpretation Authority)
- Disseminated Non-Tuberculous Mycobacterial
- Definitely Not The Opera (CBC radio program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This experience aligns with Wayman's (36) foundational proposition from her 1985 study that DH-DC education needs to build on the existing diploma level education, incorporating advanced dental hygiene theory while encouraging a more liberal education.