The discount that Oregon Dental Care plan passes on to patients amounts to 45 percent off its regular fees for preventive care - 50 percent for seniors 65 and older - and a 25 percent discount on orthodontics and on restorative and major services, such as fillings, extractions, crowns, root canals and dentures.
What does DCP stand for?
DCP stands for Dental Care Plan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCP
We have 355 other meanings of DCP in our Acronym Attic
- Degree Confluence Project
- Delayed Command Processor
- Délégation de Crédits de Paiement (French: Delegation of Payments; various organizations)
- Demand for Critical Parts
- DEMIL Challenge Program
- Democracy Cell Project (Washington, DC)
- Democracy Coalition Project
- Democratic Center Party (Sierra Leone)
- Demolition Control Precinct (Brisbane, Australia)
- Dental Care Partners
- Dental Continuation Pay
- Denton Calvary Preparatory
- Department for Child Protection
- Department of Chemical Physics (various organizations)
- Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals (India)
- Department of City Planning
- Department of Clinical Pharmacology (various locations)
- Department of Comprehensive Planning
- Department of Consumer Protection
- Departmental Change Programme (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Job also caters for children with special health care needs, and works with such kids and their carers to work out a dental care plan suite to their specific conditions and requirements.
He said a visit to a dentist can provide sufficient information about dental care plan.
In light of the ELCIC Retiree Pension deficit (reported in the September Journal), the assembly authorized the exploration of alternative means to reduce the cost of health and dental care plans.
49% of companies without managed dental care plan to add it in the next two years.
In the benefit area, the contracts increase pension payments by 12 to 15 percent; improve and enhance training and educational benefits, and guarantee that health care premium costs will not be shifted to active or retired employees, while improving the vision and dental care plans.
Williams' influence on the direction of Dental Select is evident in the flexible dental care plans offered for groups and individuals in more than 15 states.
He said that during the visit to dentist, he can provide sufficient information about dental care plan.