30, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Dental Assisting National Board, Inc.
What does DANB stand for?
DANB stands for Dental Assisting National Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Delaware Association of Nonprofit Agencies
- Designed after Natural Anatomy (shoulder arthroplasty)
- Drug and Alcohol Nurses of Australasia (Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia)
- Drug and Alcohol Nursing Association
- Digital Archive Network for Anthropology and World Heritage
- Department Assistance Network Associate of Emergency Action
- Distribuzione Autonoma Nazionale Autori Esordienti (Italian: Distribution National Autonomous Novice Writers)
- Dharma Association of North America
- Danish Trial in Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Dictionary of American Naval Aviation Squadrons
- Decontaminating Agent, Non Corrosive
- Development Authority of the North Country (est. 1985)
- Darpa Active Networks Conference and Exposition
- Database Access Non-Computer Engine
- Deployment and Configuration Engine (computing)
- Detector for Advanced Neutron Capture Experiments
- Developing Arteries and Neural Crest EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor)-Like Protein
- Durable Augmentation of NMDA-Mediated Corticostriatal Excitation (Huntington's disease research finding)
- Dynamic Animation and Control Environment (physics-based character animation)
- Danish Cooperation for Environment in the Arctic
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 telephony solution --Helps small- and medium-sized businesses like Dental Assisting National Board Inc.
The students received Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) tote bags with a newsletter and calendar, compliments of the school.
Gauthier also noted that credits eamed upon completion of ADAA courses may be used to meet the recertification requirements of the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) and are accepted by most state agencies requiring dental continuing education.
It is presented in conjunction with the American Dental Assistants Association and supported by the Dental Assisting National Board PDA attendees will attend their own sessions specific to the needs and interests of dental assistants, but there will be several opportunities to take advantage of OSAP Symposium activities.
3 CEUs to be awarded for each session by the Dental Assisting National Board and the Academy of General Dentistry Program Approval for Continuing Education FEES: REGISTRATION INFORMATION Fees: ADAA Members Non-ADAA Members (No refunds) $5 per session $20 per session American Dental Assistants Association 144th Chicago Midwinter Meeting McCormick Place--East Hall, Room E256 A change in location will be noted in the on-site program and in the registration materials sent to pre-registered attendees.
She maintains her certification as a dental assistant and is a stakeholder in the Dental Assisting National Board, Inc.
The Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) is another organization that specifically approves CE and requires that certain specifications be followed as described in the DANB Recertification Guidelines.