The company analysis includes a history of Denki Kagaku Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha, a business segment analysis of the segments Denki Kagaku Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha operates through, a look at the organization structure of the company, a geographical operating segments analysis, an analysis of the company's major competitors.
What does DENKA stand for?
DENKA stands for Denki Kagaku Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha (Japanese manufacturer)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Directory-Enabled Net Infrastructure Model (Novell)
- Deep Near-Infrared Southern Sky Survey
- Defense Environmental Network Information Service
- Directed Energy Neutralization System
- Development Network of Indigenous Voluntary Associations
- Defense Environmental Network and Information Exchange
- Detasemen Jala Mengkara (Elite Special Operations Forces of the Indonesian Navy)
- Denver Journal of International Law and Policy (publication)
- Deutsche ENDEVOR (Environment for Developers and Operations) Nutzer Konferenz (German: German ENDEVOR User Conference)
- Dual-Employed, No Kids
- Deterministic Ensemble Kalman Filter
- Day-Evening-Night Level (road traffic noise calculation)
- Direct Eight Nerve Monitoring
- Dental Management Information System
- Denny's Corporation (various locations)
- Distributed Energy Neural Network Integration System
- Democratic Nursing Organisation of South Africa
- Department of Energy and Natural Resources
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Directorate of Environmental and Natural Resources (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Smith Industrial Company Carpenter Technology Corporation Ceradyne Inc Ceram Research Ltd Ceramic Coating Inc Ceramics Process Systems Corporation (CPS) Ceramtec GmbH Cercom Inc Cetek Technologies, Inc COI Ceramics Inc Compagnie De Saint-Gobain Cookson Group Plc Coorstek, Inc Covalent Materials Corporation Crystex Composites LLC Denka Chemicals GmbH Denki Kagaku Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha DIMAT, Inc Du-Co Ceramics Company Elektroporcelan Louny AS Enceratec, Inc ETEC Gesellschaft Fur Technische Keramik GmbH Ferro-Ceramic Grinding Inc Ferroperm (UK) Limited Friatec AG Fuji Ceramics Corporation GE Power Systems Composites Hitachi Chemical Co.
China) 52 Denki Kagaku Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha (Japan) 52 Dow Chemical Company (US) 52 DSM Elastomers (The Netherlands) 53 DuPont Performance Elastomers LLC (US) 53 Dynasol Elastomers (Mexico) 53 ExxonMobil Chemical Company (USA) 53 Firestone Polymers LLC (US) 54 Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, The (USA) 54 Grupo Kuo, S.
Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation * Denki Kagaku Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha * The Nippon Synthetic Chemical Industry Co.
Denki Kagaku Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha * Asahi Kasei Corporation For more information visit http://www.
Company Snapshot * 7 Denki Kagaku Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha, Company Snapshot * 8 DIC Corporation, Company Snapshot * 9 Nippon Shokubai Co.
KG * Denki Kagaku Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha * Electro Abrasives Corporation * H.
Company Snapshot 7 Denki Kagaku Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha, Company Snapshot 8 Mitsubishi Corporation, Company Snapsho 9 Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited, Company Snapshot 10 Appendix Companies Mentioned: * Asahi Kasei Corporation, Company Snapshot * Idemitsu Kosan Co.