Authors thank the Director, National Institute of Virology, Pune for providing dengue type 2 virus strain P23085.
What does D2V stand for?
D2V stands for Dengue Type 2 Virus (immunology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of D2V
- Distributed Digital Skills Laboratory
- District 2 Soccer Referee Administration (California)
- Decoupled Truncated Tip
- Disk-to-Tape (data storage backup)
- Dramatic Dream Team (professional wrestling promotion; Japan; also seen as DDT)
- Drecq Daniel Technologies
- Digital Display Tabletop Trainer
- Dye Diffusion Thermal Transfer (Printing)
- Deployment Distribution Theater Transition Template
- Design to Users (architecture firm; Milan, Italy)
- Digital 2 Virtual
- Direct to Video (movie release)
- Digital 2 Virtual ISP Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Dance 2 the Extreme (dance group; Melaka, Malaysia)
- Diablo 2 Expansion Set (computer game)
- 3-Sided Dice (gaming)
- Data-Driven Decision-Making
- Decide, Detect, and Deliver
- Defending the Digital Domain
- Degrade, Disrupt, Deny
Samples in periodicals archive:
Population genetic structure and competence as a vector for dengue type 2 virus of Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus from Madagascar.
Variation in oral susceptibility to dengue type 2 virus of populations of Aedes aegypti from the islands of Tahiti and Moorea, French Polynesia.