Denbighshire Voluntary Services Council (DVSC) put the Big Lottery Fund bid together in the space of just two weeks - it usually takes six months.
What does DVSC stand for?
DVSC stands for Denbighshire Voluntary Services Council (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DVSC
We have 1 other meaning of DVSC in our Acronym Attic
- Domestic Violence State Aid Rates (New York)
- Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Services (Bellingham, WA)
- Domestic Violence Scene Assessment Screen
- Domestic Violence Speakers Bureau
- Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center
- Data Voice Solutions Corporation
- Debreceni Vasutas Sport Club (Hungarian football club)
- Deep Vee Sport Cabin
- Delaware Valley Science Council
- Delaware Valley Stroke Council
- Diablo Valley Soccer Club (California)
- Digital Video Swing Calibration
- Disabled Veterans Solutions Consortium, Inc. (Alexandria, VA)
- Doctor of Veterinary Science
- Domestic Violence Service Center (Wilkes-Barre, PA)
- Doug Varner Sound Company
- Domestic Violence State Coordinating Council
- Delaware Valley School District (Milford, Pennsylvania)
- Digital Video Standard Definition
- Digital Video Software Development Kit (Texas Instruments)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ms Bove, from Moss, near Wrexham, began working as a carers fieldworker for AVOW in August 2008, when the work was transferred to the Association from Denbighshire Voluntary Services Council, where she had been for three years.
DENBIGHSHIRE: Emyr Williams, rural development officer with Denbighshire Voluntary Services Council, will give a presentation on small grant schemes at Dyserth Community Hall on February 25.
Denbighshire Voluntary Services Council (DVSC) has been given the cash from the People and Places Programme.
People are being invited to ask questions directly to a panel made up of the leader and chief executive of Denbighshire County Council and senior officials from North Wales Police, North Wales Fire and Rescue Service, Denbighshire Voluntary Services Council and the Betsi Cadwaladr University Local Health Board.
The event was organised by Business Supporting Communities, a project run by Denbighshire Voluntary Services Council.
Jennifer Rowlands has been appointed as the sector's first liaison officer, working for Denbighshire Voluntary Services Council.
Byline: KELLY BARKER DENBIGHSHIRE Voluntary Services Council (DVSC) has been awarded funding of pounds 4,000 for the second year from the Welsh Assembly Government.