At the trial, a six-person state jury decided that Demon Beast Invasion was obscene and thus illegal-meaning that it has offensive sexual content under contemporary community standards and lacks serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value.
What does DBI stand for?
DBI stands for Demon Beast Invasion (anime)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DBI
We have 97 other meanings of DBI in our Acronym Attic
- Data Bus Inversion
- Database Instance (SAP)
- Database Integration
- Database Interface
- Davie Brown Index (personality marketing)
- Days Before Inoculation
- Deafblind International
- DeAngelo Brothers, Inc. (Hazelton, PA)
- Decibel Isotropic
- Defense Budget Issue (US DoD)
- Department of Biomedical Informatics (various schools)
- Department of Building Inspection
- Department of Business and Innovation (Victoria, Australia)
- Desbois Botalam Industrie (French: Desbois Botalam Industry)
- Design Basis Incident
- Deutsche Bahn International (German train operator)
- Deutschen Bibliotheksinstitutes (German)
- Direct Business International (various locations)
- Dirt Bag Index
- Display & Banner, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dallas comic store manager was convicted in August 2000 of "display of obscenity" for selling Demon Beast Invasion #2 to an adult and sentenced to 180 days in jail and a $4,000 fine.