He expressed hope that the Democratic Workers Party, currently under construction, turns into a full-fledged party that can sit in parliament.
What does DWP stand for?
DWP stands for Democratic Workers Party
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DWP
We have 70 other meanings of DWP in our Acronym Attic
- Day without Space (military experiment)
- Declare War on Spammers (anti-spam software)
- Digital Wireless Office System
- Dynamic Work Order System (Dynamic Sofware Solutions)
- Disabled Women on the Web
- Daisy Wheel Printer
- Data Warehousing Process (industry standard)
- Dealing with People
- Deep Water Port (shipping)
- Delphi WDOSX Project
- Department of Water & Power
- Department of Work and Pensions (UK)
- Detailed Work Plan
- Detroit Wireless Project (Michigan)
- Deutsche WertpapierServiceBank
- Dharma Wanita Persatuan (Indonesian: Dharma Women's Association)
- Digital Wave-Processing Experiment (Cluster spacecraft)
- Direct Written Premium (insurance)
- Discussed with Patient (medical shorthand)
- Dishwasher Panel
Samples in periodicals archive:
When in 2007 Chairman of the Latvian Social Democratic Workers Party (LSDWP) Janis Dinevics spoke of the collection of signatures for the proposal of constitutional change, he declared that "a president elected by the people would have greater responsibility to his or her constituents," reported news agency LETA.
Representative Ron Dellums of Oakland, membership in the Democratic Workers Party, where she worked as a community organizer in San Francisco's Western Addition and Tenderloin, and anti-apartheid and Central American anti-intervention work.