At a DNC forum for candidates in Washington in 2003, he turned the pinstriped audience ashen by declaring, "I'm here to represent the Democratic wing of the Democratic Party.
What does DWDP stand for?
DWDP stands for Democratic Wing of the Democratic Party
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DWDP
- Driving While Drinking Indicated
- Diffuse, Well-Differentiated Lymphoma
- Doctor Who Discussion List (TV show fan website)
- Diffuse Well-Differentiated Lymphocytic Lymphoma
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining
- Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexer (aka Dense Wave Division Multiplexer)
- Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (fiber optic communications)
- Dubai World Dental Meeting (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Data Warehouse Design and Online Analytical Processing Technology
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Down with Dirty Pizza
- Double-Weight Dual Range Governor (auto construction)
- Defense Waste Disposal Safety
- Digitales Wörterbuch der Deutschen Sprache des 20. Jahrhunderts (German dictionary and corpus)
- Dominic Walsh Dance Theater (Houston, TX)
- Dying With Dignity Victoria (Australia)
- Dakota Wind Ensemble (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Damit Worley Engineering (Brunei)
- Deferred Work Element
- Department of Water and Energy (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dean insisted that he stood for the Democratic wing of the Democratic Party, repudiating his rivals' me-too acquiescence to many Republican policies and positions.
But Dean does not represent "the Democratic wing of the Democratic Party.