\ - The Moroccan democratic union (UMT) has strongly rejected the US proposal to broaden the mandate of the UN Sahara mission (MINURSO) as "a blatant interference in Moroccan internal affairs".
What does DEU stand for?
DEU stands for Democratic Union (Czech Republic)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DEU
We have 28 other meanings of DEU in our Acronym Attic
- Duke Energy Transport and Trading Company (Charlotte, NC)
- Division of Emerging and Transfusion Transmitted Diseases (US FDA)
- Domestic Emissions Trading Working Group (Canada)
- Department of Education, Training and Youth Affairs
- Department of Employment, Training and Youth Affairs (Australia)
- Data Encryption Unit
- Data Exchange Utility (software)
- Deck/Engine Utility
- Defective End-User
- Delegated Examining Unit (US Government)
- Deutsche Eislauf-Union (German: German Skating Union)
- Digital Electronics Unit
- Digital Enabled Usages
- Digital Evaluation Unit
- Disk Expansion Unit (server technology for storage solutions)
- Display Electronic Unit
- Display Electronics Unit
- Distinctive Environmental Uniform
- Dividend Equivalent Unit (finance)
- Dokuz Eylul University
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prime Minister Angela Merkel's Christian Democratic Union of Germany (CDU) is the country's dominant party.
The disgraced ruling Croatian Democratic Union (HDZ) would get 48 seats, Croatian national television HRT is on trial for corruption while the party is being investigated over alleged use of slush funds.
Macedonia's early parliamentary elections were won by the ruling party VMRO-DPMNE of Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski, who will continue to head the country's Cabinet in a coalition with the ethnic Albanian Democratic Union for Integration.
Countryman also had separate meetings with the leaders of the Social-Democratic Union of Macedonia and the Democratic Union for Integration.
The political parties DR and the Democratic Union are going to back the protest, while BDI withdrew its support because stands against it will be voiced at the protest too.
BERLIN, Apr 19, 2010 (TUR) -- Aygul Ozkan from Germany's Christian Democratic Union has been named minister for social affairs in Lower Saxony, becoming the first Turkish-descent politician to win a ministerial post in a state in Germany.
The Independent Democratic Union said its members had backed strikes by 57% in a high turnout of 87% of its 2,400 members.