He was a lifelong member of the Webster Lions Club, the Democratic Town Committee, and later the Democratic State Committee.
What does DSC stand for?
DSC stands for Democratic State Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DSC
We have 640 other meanings of DSC in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Space Council
- Defense Supply Center
- Defense Supply Corporation
- Deferred Sales Charge
- Defoe Shipbuilding Company
- Deft Security Consultants (New York, NY)
- Delaware Safety Council, Inc.
- Delfts Studenten Corps
- Delivery Source Code
- Delphi Speech Compression-CODEC
- Dental Student Council (various universities)
- Dental Study Club (journal)
- Denver Service Center (US National Park Service)
- Denver Social Club
- Département de Santé Communautaire (French: Department of Community Health; Canada)
- Department of Statutory Corporations
- Department of Street Cleaning (New York)
- Departmental Select Committee (UK)
- Departmental Student Council (Canada)
- Deployment Support Command (Fort Eustis, VA; component of Military Traffic Management Command)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kruger also gave $50,000 to the Democratic State Committee and Paterson for Governor.
In 1964, the Democratic candidate, Lyndon Johnson, defeated Barry Goldwater, a rightwing Republican, but it was not until 1976 that the group gained the status of a full Democratic state committee with voting delegates to the national convention.
Further, Republicans blanched at the news that the Pequots had contributed $100,000 to the New York Democratic State Committee, quite likely a payment aimed at tamping down enthusiasm for casinos in the Empire State.
Irene also served as a member of the Webster School Committee , Board of Directors at Hubbard Hospital, Webster Democratic Town Committee, and Democratic State Committee.
On Sunday we had a Democratic State Committee meeting and several members came up to me,” Spencer, an uncommitted superdelegate from Maine, told me.
ABOUT PAUL STRAUSS Strauss has been fighting for Ward 3 for over 20 years, first serving as a chairperson of Advisory Neighborhood Commission 3E and Neighborhood Planning Council #3, and as an elected Ward 3 representative of DC's Democratic State Committee.
There is not a political phone in the state that isn't busy right now," veteran Democratic State Committee member Diane Saxe said Friday on the immediate effect of the unexpected announcement.