This included the Health Workers Association (HWA) in the then Transvaal province, Health Workers Organisation (HWO) in Natal, Health Workers Society (HWS) in the Western Cape Province, National Medical and Dental Association (NAMDA), Democratic Nursing Organisation of South Africa (DENOSA), Organisation of Associations of Social Services of South Africa (OASSA), National Progressive Primary Health Care Network (NPPHCN) and the Health Care Trust, among others.
What does DENOSA stand for?
DENOSA stands for Democratic Nursing Organisation of South Africa
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Denver Journal of International Law and Policy (publication)
- Deutsche ENDEVOR (Environment for Developers and Operations) Nutzer Konferenz (German: German ENDEVOR User Conference)
- Dual-Employed, No Kids
- Denki Kagaku Kogyo Kabushiki Kaisha (Japanese manufacturer)
- Deterministic Ensemble Kalman Filter
- Day-Evening-Night Level (road traffic noise calculation)
- Direct Eight Nerve Monitoring
- Dental Management Information System
- Denny's Corporation (various locations)
- Distributed Energy Neural Network Integration System
- Department of Energy and Natural Resources
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- Directorate of Environmental and Natural Resources (US Army)
- Division of Environment and Natural Resources (North Carolina)
- Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control (Delaware)
- Dacorum Emergency Night Shelter (est. 1998; UK)
- Diploma of Engineering Studies (University of Southern Queensland; Australia)
- Diplôme de l'Ecole Normale Supérieure (French degree)
- Directed Energy Neutralization System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similar messages have been received from the Australian Nursing Federation and the Democratic Nursing Organisation of South Africa.
The group--the Budget and Expenditure Monitoring Forum (BEMF)--includes the Treatment Action Campaign (TAC), the Democratic Nursing Organisation of South Africa (Denosa), the National Education, Health and Allied Workers Union (Nehawu), the Southern African HIV Clinicians Society and the AIDS Law Project.