Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee Executive Director Michael Sargeant says the tough political landscape contributed to his party's setbacks.
What does DLCC stand for?
DLCC stands for Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLCC
We have 13 other meanings of DLCC in our Acronym Attic
- Département de Langue et Culture Amazighes (French: Department of Language and Culture Amazigh)
- Department of Licensing and Consumer Affairs (US Virgin Islands)
- Diffusion-Limited Cluster Aggregation
- Discrete Link Capacity Assignment
- Distal Latero-Circumflex Arteries
- Dober, Lidsky, Craig and Associates, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Distance Learning Center for Addiction Studies
- De La Salle Christian Brothers (Rhode Island)
- Dark Lords of Carnage and Chaos (Half Life 2 clan)
- David Lee Cancer Center (Charleston, WV)
- Desert Locust Control Committee (UN Food and Agriculture Organization)
- Disabled Living Centres Council (UK)
- Distance Learning Coordinating Committee (Military Education Coordinating Council)
- Division de Lutte contre la Cybercriminalité (French: Cybercrime Control Division)
- Division Logistics Control Center
- Dog Legislation Council of Canada
- Department of Land Conservation and Development (Oregon)
- Directorate of Land Concepts and Designs (Canada)
- Division of Laboratories and Criteria Development
- Didactique des Langues et Cultures Étrangères (French: Teaching of Foreign Languages and Cultures)
Samples in periodicals archive:
30, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- With just days to go before Election Day, the Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee (DLCC) today announced a major new partnership with DSPolitical, the nation's leading voter targeted digital ad network for Democrats and progressives.
The Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee (DLCC), a K-Street political organization focused on state races, is helping candidates in places like Michigan with money, fundraising assistance, training, and logistical support.
Other clients include the Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee.
The WEAC made a total of $430,000 in contributions to the Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee (DLCC) that weren't reported on WEAC's tax returns.
On the other side of the aisle, Michael Davies, executive director for the national Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee, says "We're optimistic that independents are leaning toward the Democratic party because of economic and jobs issues, and that will make a significant difference.
In 1989, the Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee organized and raised $128,600 for 1990 legislative candidates.