The Democratic wins in 2012 were the product of old-fashioned retail politics, says Michael Sargeant, executive director of the Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee, which coordinated many of the Democratic campaigns around the country.
What does DLCC stand for?
DLCC stands for Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLCC
We have 13 other meanings of DLCC in our Acronym Attic
- Département de Langue et Culture Amazighes (French: Department of Language and Culture Amazigh)
- Department of Licensing and Consumer Affairs (US Virgin Islands)
- Diffusion-Limited Cluster Aggregation
- Discrete Link Capacity Assignment
- Distal Latero-Circumflex Arteries
- Dober, Lidsky, Craig and Associates, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Distance Learning Center for Addiction Studies
- De La Salle Christian Brothers (Rhode Island)
- Dark Lords of Carnage and Chaos (Half Life 2 clan)
- David Lee Cancer Center (Charleston, WV)
- Desert Locust Control Committee (UN Food and Agriculture Organization)
- Disabled Living Centres Council (UK)
- Distance Learning Coordinating Committee (Military Education Coordinating Council)
- Division de Lutte contre la Cybercriminalité (French: Cybercrime Control Division)
- Division Logistics Control Center
- Dog Legislation Council of Canada
- Department of Land Conservation and Development (Oregon)
- Directorate of Land Concepts and Designs (Canada)
- Division of Laboratories and Criteria Development
- Didactique des Langues et Cultures Étrangères (French: Teaching of Foreign Languages and Cultures)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DLCC Go" to Provide Integrated Website Solution and Other Tools to Help Democratic State Legislative Candidates Win WASHINGTON, May 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee (DLCC) and NGP VAN have partnered to bring state legislative candidates across the country DLCC Go, a unique suite of integrated and affordable new media, fundraising, and field campaign tools that will give Democratic campaigns of all sizes a competitive technology edge.
Gallegos donated $5,500 to the New Mexico Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee.
The Democrats didn't want to lose that seat," Gray said, pointing out that his opponent, Christy Bourgeois, received major financial support from the Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee -- nearly $62,000, according to the Institute of Money in State Government.
In 1989, the Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee organized and raised $128,600 for 1990 legislative candidates.
The Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee received $4,300 while Attorney General Gary King also received $4,000.
The WEAC made a total of $430,000 in contributions to the Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee (DLCC) that weren't reported on WEAC's tax returns.
He also gave $10,000 to the state Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee.