The deployment of the missiles is not aimed at defending Turkey's territories and is against the country's national interests," Leader of the Democratic Left Party (DSP) Hasan Ercelebi said on Monday.
What does DSP stand for?
DSP stands for Democratic Left Party (Turkey)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSP
We have 510 other meanings of DSP in our Acronym Attic
- Defensive System Panel (US DoD)
- Delaware State Police
- Délégation de Service Public (French: Delegation of Public Service)
- Delivery Service Pack
- Dell Service Provide
- Delley Semences et Plantes (French: Delley Seeds and Plants; Switzerland)
- Delta Sigma Phi (fraternity)
- Delta Sigma Pi (business fraternity)
- Demand Side Platform (Internet advertising)
- Demand Supply Planning (various companies)
- Democratic Socialist Party (Australia)
- Demokratik Sol Parti (Turkish: Democratic Left Party)
- Dentin Sialoprotein
- Department of State Proforma (International Traffic In Arms Regulation)
- Department of Student Preparation (University of Texas at San Antonio)
- Departure Sequencing Program
- Depository Services Program
- Depot Spare Parts
- Depot Storage Point
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Democratic Left party has the support of 16 deputies in the 300-seat parliament and the government - which has a 176-seat majority - could pass the package without its support.
Samaras, whose conservative New Democracy party came first in June 17 elections but did not win enough votes to form a government on its own, heads a government that includes his party's long-time socialist rivals, PASOK, and the small Democratic Left party.
Davutoy-lu completed his tour with talks with the Democratic Left Party, or DSP.
Alfiero Grandi, an economist member of the Democratic Left party, told the ANSA news agency that the accord "masked a serious political, economic and safety mistake affecting people and the environment.
The Republican People's Party (CHP) and the Democratic Left Party argued in a joint petition that the amendment.
Former Turkish Prime Minister Bulent Ecevit stepped down from the leadership of his centre-left Democratic Left Party today after a near 50-year career to make way for a younger leader.
3 after it lost its overall majority when six more deputies quit PM Bulent Ecevit's Democratic Left Party (DSP).