Prosecutors said they have evidence of her alleged "terrorist" activities, including proof of financial transfers to the Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda to plan to create a rebel force to attack Rwanda.
What does DFLR stand for?
DFLR stands for Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DFLR in our Acronym Attic
- Dual-Functional Lithium Lead (hardware)
- Didactique du Français Langue Maternelle
- Dreams from Last Night
- Dutch Foundation for Ladakhi Nuns
- Deck Forward Low
- Defense Foreign Language Program
- Democratic Farmer Labor Party
- Democratic Front for Liberation of Palestine
- Diplôme de Français Langue Professionnelle (French: Diploma of Vocational French Language)
- Danish Forest and Landscape Research Institute
- Development Finance Limited South America, Inc. (financial institution)
- Distance and Flexible Learning Support Centre (University of the South Pacific; Fiji)
- Design for Lean Sigma Six
- Democrats for Life of Texas
- Dengie Food & Leisure Trail (UK)
- Department of Foreign Language Teaching (est. 1990; Moscow State University; Faculty of Foreign Languages and Area Studies; Moscow, Russia)
- Desert Foothills Land Trust (Cave Creek, AZ)
- Department of Foreign Languages, Translation and Interpreting
- Don't Feel Like Talking to You Right Now
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the United Nations, at least 500 people, including children, were raped at the end of July and beginning of August by a coalition of Mai-Mai militia forces and members of the Hutu rebel Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda in 13 villages of the Walikale territory in Nord-Kivu province.
There are Mai Mai militia in the zone, and also (rebels of) the Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda provinces, after several local armed groups were integrated into military ranks.
Congo's army launched a joint operation with Rwanda's armed forces in late January against the Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda (FDLR), who have operated out of the region since the aftermath of Rwanda's 1994 genocide.
In some parts of Nord-Kivu and Sud-Kivu provinces, the Mai-Mai have become allied to Hutu rebels of the Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda (FDLR) , and Kinshasa 's troops have been hunting both since early 2009.
The Rwandan rebels of the Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda (FDLR) had lost ground and would not pose the same threat that they had in the past, he added.
The crimes he is suspected of were allegedly committed during a series of "widespread and systematic attacks" by Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda provinces, according to ICC prosecutors.
The Congolese army's spokesman in Nord Kivu, Sylvain Ekenge , told AFP that about 40 rebels from the Democratic Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda, a predominantly Rwandan Hutu group, carried out the attack.