The Democratic Alliance party refused to take part in the consultations.
What does DAP stand for?
DAP stands for Democratic Alliance Party (Cook Islands)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAP
We have 353 other meanings of DAP in our Acronym Attic
- Délégation aux Arts Plastiques (French: Delegation to the Visual Arts)
- Delivered at Appointed Place (shipping)
- Delivered at Place
- Delivery Against Payment
- Delivery Appraisal Panel
- Delta Access Perl
- Deltoid and Axillary Protectors (body armor)
- Demande d'Accord Préalable (French: Requirement of Prior Agreement)
- Demande d'Admission Préalable (French: Application for Admission Prerequisites; various universities)
- Democratic Action Party (Malaysian political party, founded in 1966)
- Dense Area Processor
- Departamenti I Administratës Publike (Department of Public Administration, Albania)
- Department of Applied Physics (various universities)
- Departure and Arrival Point
- Deposit Administration Plan
- Depósito de Aviso Previo (Portuguese: Deposit Prior Notice; Brazil)
- Design Acceptance Package
- Design Analysis Phase
- Designated Acquisition Program
- Detached Antenna Parameters
Samples in periodicals archive:
Copies of the letter were also sent to economic chiefs and to Helen Zille, the leader of the opposition Democratic Alliance party.
The brother of parliament member Anchen Dreyer also died in the crash, Dreyer's opposition Democratic Alliance party said in a statement.
The white-dominated Democratic Alliance party has 67 seats, the Congress of the People (COPE) - formed last year by disgruntled ANC members - has 30 seats and the Zulu-based Inkatha Freedom Party has 18, with smaller parties making up the balance.
Siguroardottir's Social Democratic Alliance Party will share power with the Left-Greens.
Prime Minister Geir Haarde said he could not agree to demands from partners in the Social Democratic Alliance Party.
When the official opposition Democratic Alliance party submitted a formal request for a police investigation of him in August 2007, it called him a "backyard chemist" manufacturing a "fake Aids cure".
The strongest party, the Social Democratic Alliance Party, has proposed Siguroardottir to be appointed interim prime minister.