Thus, seven parties could come up empty, among them the Democracia Cristiana Guatemalteca (DCG) and the PAN, both of which have produced presidents in the past, Marco Venicio Cerezo (1986-1991) and Arzu, respectively.
What does DCG stand for?
DCG stands for Democracia Cristiana Guatemalteca (Spanish: Guatemalan Christian Democracy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCG
We have 103 other meanings of DCG in our Acronym Attic
- Data Channel Group
- Debt Consolidation Group
- Deception Group
- Decomposed Column Generation (algorithm)
- Defence Catering Group
- Defense Control Group
- Defined Consulting Group (San Francisco, California)
- Definite Clause Grammar
- Dekalb Choral Guild (Decatur, Georgia)
- Delta Consulting Group
- Department of Charitable Gaming (various locations)
- Depth Control Gain (Garmin Fishfinder)
- Deputy Commanding General
- Derivatives Consulting Group Ltd
- Derived Air Concentration Guide for Uncontrolled Areas (US DOE)
- Derived Concentration Guide
- Descendants of Colonial Governors
- Design and Communication Graphics
- Destination Consultancy Group
- Developing Countries Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
It can count on four more votes from minor parties Democracia Cristiana Guatemalteca (DCG), Partido Libertador Progresista (PLP), and Union Democratica (UD).