Just a couple of points behind the winner in runner-up position with a gold medal was Toby Hobby, 21, demi chef de partie at the Bear Hotel, Crickhowell, with silver medallists Jonathan Pring, 18, from the Celtic Manor Resort, Newport in third place and Ben Jones, 20, demi chef de partie at St Tudno Hotel, Llandudno, fourth.
What does DCDP stand for?
DCDP stands for Demi Chef de Partie (chef position)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCDP
We have 12 other meanings of DCDP in our Acronym Attic
- Discrete Chaotic Dynamics in Nature and Society (International Conference)
- District Community Development Officer (Africa)
- Dynamically Configurable Distributed Object (computer programming)
- District of Columbia Department of Corrections (Washington, DC)
- District of Columbia Department of Health
- District of Columbia Department of Transportation
- Darlene Ceglia's Dance Project (Buffalo, NY)
- Datacenter Driver Program (Microsoft Windows)
- DC Database Project (comic books)
- Defense Center Data Processing
- Deoxycytidine Diphosphate (nucleotide)
- Derbyshire Coalition of Disabled People (UK)
- Des Cubes et des Pioches (French: Cubes and Picks)
- Designated Central(ized) Delivery Point
- Développement Culturel et Direction de Projet (French: Cultural Development and Project Management)
- Devil Creek Development Project (Australia)
- Dynamic Configuration Distribution Protocol
- Delaware County Department of Public Works (New York)
- District of Columbia Department of Public Works
- Dutchess County Department of Public Works (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fellow North Wales finalist Ben Jones, 20, demi chef de partie at St Tudno Hotel, Llandudno, finished fourth overall.
Chef de partie Mohamed Anish won two silver medals in the 'Novelty Cake' category while demi chef de partie Chameera Marasinghe received a bronze medal for the 'five course menu' category.
He was promoted to demi chef de partie and later to full chef de partie at London's five-star Mayfair Hotel - organising junior chefs and running specific parts of the kitchen such as those dealing with meat or fish dishes.
Ben Jones, 20, demi chef de partie at St Tudno Hotel, Llandudno, was victorious in the North Wales regional heat at Deeside College, Connah's Quay yesterday.
Making his competition debut, Toby Hobby, 21, from Pontypool, is demi chef de partie at the Bear Hotel, Crickhowell.
Summary: crowned - Indian chef bags gold medals in crucial contests to take top honours Xavier DCOCruz, a demi chef de partie from the private dining restaurant The Edge, bagged the honour of the 2008 Middle East Junior Chef of the Year as hundreds gathered in the final day of the Awards at the Times Square Center on July 2.
Emma has been appointed assistant restaurant manager, Tom, bar service assistant, Mohan, demi chef de partie, and Kevin has a new post as restaurant service assistant.