The conversion to Alzheimer's disease will be determined using the Clinical Dementia Rating scale (CDR).
What does DRS stand for?
DRS stands for Dementia Rating Scale
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of DRS
We have 328 other meanings of DRS in our Acronym Attic
- Debtor Reporting System (World Bank)
- Decission Review System (cricket)
- Déclaration des Risques Sociaux (French: Declaration of Social Risks; Belgium)
- Decompression, Reduction and Stabilization (lumbar spine)
- Decreasing Returns to Scale
- Dedicated Request Slot
- Défense et Restauration du Sol (French: Defense and Restoration of Soil)
- Defensive Runs Saved (baseball statistic)
- Deficiency Reporting System
- Delayed Reaction Syndrome
- Département de Recherches en Sécurité (French: Department of Safety Research; Institut de Protection et de Sûreté Nucléaire)
- Département de Renseignement et de Sécurité (French: Department of Intelligence and Security; Algeria)
- Département Recherches Subatomiques (French: Subatomic Research Department; Institut Pluridisciplinaire Hubert Curien; Strasbourg, France)
- Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Department of Rehabilitative Services
- Department of Revenue Services (Connecticut)
- Department of Rural Sociology (various schools)
- Dependability Requirements Specification
- Deployable Red Switch
- Deployment Readiness Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
In that study, four variables were associated with remission: fewer total network contacts, a greater proportion of intimates, fewer lifetime traumatic events, and higher Dementia Rating Scale scores.
In fact, there had been many performed and recorded including an Addenbrookes cognitive exam (containing MMSE) and consultations by a neuropsychologist with Dementia Rating Scales reported in detail.
Although there were no significant differences on measures of memory, past users scored significantly better than never-users on the dementia rating scale, with a mean score difference of 31 points--considered clinically meaningful.
Validity of the Mattis Dementia Rating Scale for detection of cognitive impairment in the elderly.
The patients were divided into three groups based on scores from the Clinical Dementia Rating Scale, and then a multivariate analysis was used to determine which factors were significant prognostic factors.
The Clinical Utility of the Dementia Rating Scale for Assessing Alzheimer Patients," Journal of Chronic Diseases 37 (1984): 743-53; M.
Another test she likes is the Dementia Rating Scale II, which is clinician administered and computer scored, measuring competency in attention, initiation/preservation, construction, conceptualization, and memory.