Every product is designed for the demands of real life -combining usability and minimalist design steeped in science and geared for mobility.
What does DORL stand for?
DORL stands for Demands Of Real Life
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of DORL
- Danube River Information Service
- Department of Records and Information Services
- Determination d'Orbite et Radiopositionement Integre par Satellite (French)
- Diagnostic Oriented Rockwell Intelligent System
- Direct Order Recording & Invoicing System
- Doppel-Ring-Speicher (particle physics)
- Doppler & Ranging Information System
- Doppler Orbitography and Radiopositioning Integrated by Satellite
- Daughter of Risen King
- Daughter of the Righteous King
- Department of Regulation and Licensing (Wisconsin)
- Direcção da Organização Regional de Lisboa do Partido Comunista Português (Direction of the Lisbon Local Organization of the Portuguese Communist Party)
- Driving on Revoked License (misdemeanor)
- Department of Reproductive Medicine (St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center; Phoenix, AZ)
- Department of Revenue Media
- Department of Risk Management (organization/business indemnity)
- Director of Revenue Management (job)
- Division of Risk Management
- Diabetes and Obesity Research Network (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We also share many friends too which is nice and I think you have the time and space to grow up together at your own pace with none of the pressured demands of real life Catherine Firth and Simon Crump CATHERINE FIRTH, 37, and Simon Crump, 38, met at Birmingham University in 1986.
com Theatrical Run Joe Swanberg and others in person Alex, Tim and Chris view the women in their lives through the dimensions of a computer screen or the lens of a camera-phone, as they struggle to balance their online fantasies and addictions with the demands of real life.