He said that the demand for good governance should not be viewed as "negative politics" nor does it suggest an attack on the state government.
What does DFGG stand for?
DFGG stands for Demand for Good Governance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Drop Forged Girder Coupler
- Dryden Full Gospel Church (Canada)
- Dutch Free Game Club
- Varnish Bonded Double Glass Fibre Wound (product feature)
- Dry Flue Gas Desulfurization
- Débit de Filtration Glomérulaire Estimé (French: Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate)
- Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund
- Dynamic Field Gradient Focusing
- Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund Europe
- Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund International
- Dolphin Fish Growth Hormone
- Deutsch-Französische Gesellschaft in Leipzig (German: Franco-German Company in Leipzig; Germany)
- Department of Family and Geriatric Medicine (University of Louisville School of Medicine; Kentucky)
- Digital Flux Gate Magnetic Compass
- Department of Fish and Game
- Discrete Fractional Gaussian Noise
- Drama Free Gaming Network (gaming clan)
- Democrats for Gun Ownership
- Dipartimento Federale Ddi Giustizia e Polizia (Federal Department of Justice and Police, Switzerland, aka: DFJP, EJPD, FDJP)
- Diversified Faith Gospel Project (South Berwick, ME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with that, there should be a strong dialogue and interaction established among different sectors of Kyrgyz society to create an awareness of and demand for good governance for social justice, allowing for sharing of good practice and replication of mechanism.
The volume opens with 21 papers organized into sections on using political analysis to guide communication strategies, securing political will, gaining the support of public sector middle managers, building broad coalitions of pro-change "influentials," transforming indifferent or hostile public opinion, and instigating citizen demand for good governance.