Such solutions range from reactive energy efficiency optimization software to predictive supply and demand side energy management architectures.
What does DSEM stand for?
DSEM stands for Demand Side Energy Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DSEM
We have 2 other meanings of DSEM in our Acronym Attic
- Diplôme Sportif Européen de la Jeunesse (French: European Youth Sport Diploma)
- Directory of Scholarly Electronic Journals
- Distributed Systems Engineering Journal
- Descemet's Stripping Endothelial Keratoplasty (type of corneal transplant)
- David Schaeffer Engineering Limited (Toronto and Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Direction des Services Économiques et Logistiques (French: Directorate of Economics and Logistics)
- Documentation Sociale de l'Enseignement Libre (French: Free Social Education Documentation)
- Domain Specific Embedded Language
- Dynamic Synchronization Event Log
- Downpayment and Settlement Expense Loan Program
- Diplôme Supérieur d'Étude des Matériaux (French: Advanced Diploma in Materials Study)
- Direction du Support et de la Maintenance (French: Directorate of Support and Maintenance)
- Distinguished Service to Essex Masonry (UK)
- Demand-Side Energy Management and Conservation (University of Texas, Austin; Texas)
- Datascension, Inc. (Las Vegas, NV)
- DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) Sensitive
- Drug Safety and Effectiveness Network (Canada)
- Dual-Spaced Epithermal Neutron
- Dose Sans Effet Nocif Observable (French: Dose Without Harmful Effects Observed)
- Director of Station Emergency Operations (Nuclear Power)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This research package represents a comprehensive bundle of research addressing the convergence of telecom and smartgrid including support for both supply side and demand side energy management.
To bring added value to this new division, Trigen has partnered with Viron, a leader in demand side energy management.
In other applications, BESS is appropriate for demand side energy management where energy storage for two hours or less meets the needs of a user.
jpg Network Diagram - Demand Side Energy Management (No Text): www.
Allegheny Energy Solutions has been designated the Demand Side Energy Management Partner for the retail giant's stores and other facilities in the Northeast Region.