that did not offer demand deposit accounts or were a private bank were not included in this evaluation.
What does DDA stand for?
DDA stands for Demand Deposit Account
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DDA
We have 228 other meanings of DDA in our Acronym Attic
- Deadlock Detection Algorithm
- Death with Dignity Act
- Déclaration des Droits d'Auteur (French: Declaration of Copyright; Canada)
- Defence Dental Association (UK)
- Defence Diversification Agency (UK)
- Defense Data Access: Mid Tier Application
- Defensor del Asegurado (Spanish: Insurance Ombudsman; Chile)
- Defined Display Area (ITU-T)
- Delaware Department of Agriculture
- Delhi Development Authority
- Demand Driven Approach (agriculture)
- Demons Dance Alone (Residents album)
- Dennis Davidson Associates (est. 1970)
- Dental Dealers Association
- Denver Developmental Activities (Denver Developmental Materials, Inc.)
- Département des Droits Audiovisuels (French: Department of Audiovisual Rights)
- Department for Disarmament Affairs
- Department of Dramatic Art (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Deployment Drive Assembly
- Deposit Demand Account
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dollar demand deposit accounts, offer a new comprehensive remediation plan, and execute other activities to prevent similar issues from continuing in the future.
Chen Yi-tuan, deputy director of the economic research department of the CBC, pointed out that it remains to be seen whether local people will transfer their funds from demand deposit accounts to time deposit accounts, due to the issue of the stock transaction gains tax.
Smaller banks complain that they are unable to compete for the deposits of businesses precisely because of their inability to offer interest on demand deposit accounts.
CHICAGO -- The expected expiration of unlimited FDIC protection for non-interest bearing demand deposit accounts (DDAs) will likely lead to some deposit flight away from smaller and lower-rated U.
It cannot be overemphasized that the regulation authorizing banks to impose and collect service and maintenance fees on savings and demand deposit accounts that fall below the required minimum maintaining balance is antithetical to the State's policy of encouraging the public to save in banks to enable them to generate capital resources," Erice said.
During this time, he more than doubled the number of settlement relationships in the territory and managed the largest account base in the correspondent division, with demand deposit account balances of $322 million.
Consequently, numerous individuals and firms have moved money from time deposits into demand deposit accounts.