Along the lines of the acquisition, the board of the buyer has granted the P360 million worth of capital infusion plan for Unity Bank, and to allow BSP to debit the demand deposit account of China Bank for the capital induction.
What does DDA stand for?
DDA stands for Demand Deposit Account
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DDA
We have 228 other meanings of DDA in our Acronym Attic
- Deadlock Detection Algorithm
- Death with Dignity Act
- Déclaration des Droits d'Auteur (French: Declaration of Copyright; Canada)
- Defence Dental Association (UK)
- Defence Diversification Agency (UK)
- Defense Data Access: Mid Tier Application
- Defensor del Asegurado (Spanish: Insurance Ombudsman; Chile)
- Defined Display Area (ITU-T)
- Delaware Department of Agriculture
- Delhi Development Authority
- Demand Driven Approach (agriculture)
- Demons Dance Alone (Residents album)
- Dennis Davidson Associates (est. 1970)
- Dental Dealers Association
- Denver Developmental Activities (Denver Developmental Materials, Inc.)
- Département des Droits Audiovisuels (French: Department of Audiovisual Rights)
- Department for Disarmament Affairs
- Department of Dramatic Art (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Deployment Drive Assembly
- Deposit Demand Account
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chen Yi-tuan, deputy director of the economic research department of the CBC, pointed out that it remains to be seen whether local people will transfer their funds from demand deposit accounts to time deposit accounts, due to the issue of the stock transaction gains tax.
Originally enacted in 1933, Regulation Q prohibited financial institutions from paying interest on commercial demand deposit accounts.
Smaller banks complain that they are unable to compete for the deposits of businesses precisely because of their inability to offer interest on demand deposit accounts.
CHICAGO -- The expected expiration of unlimited FDIC protection for non-interest bearing demand deposit accounts (DDAs) will likely lead to some deposit flight away from smaller and lower-rated U.
CL Verify products and services deliver impressive returns by integrating and aggregating an unparalleled network of non- traditional consumer payment history, demand deposit account history, and consumer public record data.
Consequently, numerous individuals and firms have moved money from time deposits into demand deposit accounts.
Tax payments that are sent to a depository institution are placed by the institution in a Treasury demand deposit account called a Treasury tax and loan (TT&L) account, in which the institution may hold the funds overnight without paying interest to Treasury.