Teradata also announced availability of Teradata Demand Chain Management in the Cloud, a deployment option that enables data-driven retailers to take advantage of the solution's forecast accuracy sooner, and without adding additional infrastructure.
What does DCM stand for?
DCM stands for Demand Chain Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCM
We have 303 other meanings of DCM in our Acronym Attic
- Deerfield Capital Management (Illinois)
- Defense Contract Management
- Defense Control Management
- Defensive Combat Maneuvering
- Defensive Counter Measures
- Definition, Calculation, and Measurement
- Delaware Custom Material
- Delhi Cloth Mills
- Delivery Capability Management
- Dell Client Manager (computing)
- Demand Control Model (work model)
- Département de Chimie Moléculaire (French: Department of Molecular Chemistry)
- Department of Comparative Medicine (various schools)
- Deputy Chief of Mission
- Deputy Commander for Maintenance
- Design and Construction Management
- Design Change Management
- Design Compliance Manager (various companies)
- Desired Configuration Management
- Desktop Configuration Management (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The companies are joining forces to deliver the Pivotal Demand Chain Management solution suite on Microsoft .
Nasdaq:CKCM), a leading provider of on-demand supply chain management solutions, announced that IronPort, the leader in gateway security, has extended its contract for the Click Commerce demand chain management solution.
Part two of the three-part demand chain management series, "Transforming E-Commerce for the Extended Enterprise," is June 7 at 1 pm EDT.
com) is a bi-monthly business magazine aimed at uniting the intelligence, news and tools necessary to steer the supply and demand chain management professional and business executive through the complicated, yet critical, world of supply and demand chain management.
28 at 10 am EST and will feature Robert Bois, AMR Research director, and Marc Stone, general manager of the Click Commerce Demand Chain Management group.
The SeeChain application complements the capabilities of the Teradata Demand Chain Management and Teradata Supply Chain Intelligence applications by providing visibility to item-/location-level detail and also the ability to monitor, measure, manage and analyze supply chain operations and take corrective action on exceptions.
Part one of the three-part demand chain management series, "Transforming E-Commerce in the Extended Enterprise," is Feb.